Osteopathy is the study of the human body as it functions in health and disease.
Osteopathy views the individual as a whole unit, it assesses and treats movement restrictions in your body tissues that prevent you from feeling and functioning at your best.
Osteopathic palpation is a refined sense of touch that allows the practitioner to feel restrictions within the body.
Benefits of Osteopathic treatment to name a few include;
- Removes the underlying cause of pain relieving muscle and joint pain and increasing joint range of motion.
- Relieves chronic pain; joint stress, body tension including headaches and migraines.
- Helps the body adjust to changes in hormonal levels, as well as structural changes experienced during pregnancy.
- Treats trauma experienced from motor vehicle accidents and sport injuries.
- Reduces scars and adhesions resulting from injuries or surgical procedures.